Wednesday, December 15, 2010

352/365

Baby and me...man I look tired. I was recapping the 365 and I found a photo of myself where I look 18, man I have aged this year. Far too much stress and pressure for one year, but I did get a pudding ball at the end of it! For people who know him and his story when they met him they can't believe how big he is but people who don't know Eli's story are fascinated how small he is, even though he is triple his birth weight now (6.1lb!) Every time I would leave him in the hospital to go to the loo or something I would come back to bums stuck in the air while they were looking at him!

2 comments:

  1. I've said it already but I think you look lovely in this photo :) Am still gobsmacked he is the weight he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a gorgeous picture of you and your wee man, made all the more amazing by what you have been through to get to this picture!!!

    so great to see how he has grown.....go Eli!!!

    ReplyDelete